Looks like this event has already ended.
Check out upcoming events by this organizer, or organize your very own event.
4th International Electronics Recycling Conference & Expo
Tuesday, May 29, 2012 at 11:00 AM - Thursday, May 31, 2012 at 2:00 PM (PDT)
Las Vegas, NV
Now headed for a 4th edition this year, the International Electronics Recycling Conference & Expo(IERCE) is an annual must-attend networking and learning event attended by all stakeholders in the electronics waste management industry.
- Electronics Recyclers
- Electronics Manufacturers
- Recycling Equipment Manufacturers
- Certification Registrars & Consultants
- Electronic Scrap Refiners & Processors
- Logistics & Transportation Setvice Providers
- Private Equity, Insurance & Venture Capital firms
- Electronics Retailers, Resellers & Brokers
- Information Technology Asset Managers
Event Highlights Include:
- Exhibition showcasing service providers and products with more than 80 exhibits
- Informative panel discussions and presentations by industry leaders
- Pre-conference activities
- Scheduled Tour Visit of a local electronics recycling firm
- Global overview of electronic waste management industry
- Rare opportunity to meet with electronics recyclers & service providers of all sizes
- More than 700 Industry stakeholders are expected to attend
- Awards ceremony
- Meet current and potential clients
Last Year's Keynote Speakers include:
Joe Johnson - Director of Environmental Affairs, Cisco
Chad Lander - Director of Reverse Logistics, Sprint
Markus Tehro- Global Director of Environmental Affairs, Nokia
Jerry Powell - Publisher, E-Scrap News
Joe Yob - Vice President, Creative Recycling Services
Mike Moss - Director of Environmental Affairs, Samsung
Neil Peters Mischaud - CEO, Cascade Asset Management
Bob Johnson - Executive Director, National Association for information Destruction (NAID)
Pamela Gordon - President & Founder, Technology Forecasters Inc
Jason Linnell - Executive Director, National Center for Electronics Recycling (NCER)
When & Where
International Electronics Recycling
International electronics recycling publishes the print/digital versions of the electronic waste journal and organizes the annual International electronics recycling conference & expo.
International electronics also provides consulting services to electronic manufacturers, recyclers and other e-waste management stakeholders all over the globe.
For more information contact